Science Hall / Women's Gym
Built in 1910, Science Hall building has been through the most changes of any building on campus. Originally, the first floor held a laboratory and classrooms for chemistry, physics and agriculture. The 60x100 ft. Sioux Falls Granite building also was referred to as the Women's Gym., interestingly enough, the second floor held the gymnasium where many social events took place.
In 1985, the building would become the Performing Arts Center, where music and theatre classes would be held.
In 2002-2003 renovation began on the structure again for the building now known as the Technology Classroom Building.
Dakota State University All rights Reserved